Dr. Jeffrey Reisman MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Morristown, NJ

January 26th, 2017
Excellent Doctor very caring and knowledgable
I have been a patient for over 15 years and Dr Reisman is the best. I have recommended several friends to him over the years. All are highly satisfied.

January 19th, 2017
Awesome doctor with tons of knowledge
Dr. Reisman spent a lot of time with me explaining my options for LASIK - the office has iLASIK now and that's the most modern technology out there. I set up an appointment for the procedure and they do it in their Morristown office. Looking forward to having the surgery.

August 26th, 2016
I will not recommend this office. They double bill insurance company and perform unnecessary tests and pad the bill and expect the patient to pay extra.
Doctor's Response

We believe this was written by our competitor as there are two very negative reviews within one month which is highly unlikely for Dr Reisman as you can see from other reviews in the past.

January 27th, 2014
Great surgeon with professional, very efficient staff
Dr. Reisman helped me see the world again after performing LASIK surgery a few months ago. My life has been changed forever and I would highly recommend him to anyone who may be looking to have LASIK.

September 26th, 2013
Nice to be taken care of.
I felt so comfortable with the staff and the professionalism from the moment I arrived until the moment that I left.

March 19th, 2013
Awesome surgeon
I really appreciate the time Dr. Reisman took to discuss my eye surgery options during our appointment. The office staff was friendly and helpful leading up to the days of my procedure and afterward. The LASIK surgery changed my life and I can see the world in a whole new way now thanks to Dr. Reisman. I would recommend him to anyone who is having laser eye surgery.

March 12th, 2013
I've had an eye condition my entire life. I feel extremely comfortable and confident that I am receiving excellent care from Dr Reisman. I have had two successful surgeries as well with him.

March 12th, 2013
The best eye doctor in the area
The office staff is so nice and Dr. Reisman spent a lot of time with me discussing my LASIK surgery. I'm so happy! I can see perfectly since the procedure and I would highly recommend Dr. Reisman.