Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
He, his brother, his mother and West Wichita Family Physicians show details He, his brother, his mother and West Wichita Family Physicians
Mar 24th, 2014

Be very weary. Dr. Reiswig AND his brother are both doctors at West Wichita Family Physicians. Their mother is also a nurse there. The implications are obvious: if you get on the "wrong side" of any, then you're on the wrong side of all, and the nurse runs the show for other doctors, as well . The two words that come to mind are "nepotism" and "biased." If they want to do so, the whole office will bully you or be unaccommodating, and one family essentially has a monopoly there. Not recommended.

Waiting... show details Waiting...
Sep 27th, 2012

I have spent hours upon hours just setting in his waiting room. It takes me an average of at least an hour and a half to be taken to the exam room. While in the room, he does not do much. Normally he would give me an antibiotic and send me on my way. This took him an average of 3-4 minutes. If you have all day to set around and wait, he's the right doctor for you. I don't know why I kept going to him. He has too big of a patient load.

not enough time show details not enough time
May 22nd, 2010

he does not take enough time with me i moved on

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
by G. Simpson on Mar 22nd, 2009

Dr. Reiswig is the only doctor who truly listens and has helped me continue to be able to have excellent health. He is well versed not only in the medical field but also in other related fields.

Dr. Reiswig show details Dr. Reiswig
by Louise M Mattingly on Dec 4th, 2008

MY Dr. is the only family Dr. I have had. He's a very good Dr. he has a good sence of humor, and a easy Dr. to talk to.