Learn more about Dr. Paul Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Richards, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Richards, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Richards has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jeffrey Richards MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Richards practice?
- Dr. Paul Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Richards practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.