A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Richards, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Richards, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Richards has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jeffrey Richards MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Richards practice?
- Dr. Paul Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Richards practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons and Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons.