A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Richman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Richman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Richman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Richman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Richman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Richman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Richman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Richman practices Anesthesiology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Frederick, MD.
See Rockville Anesthesiologists.