A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Riggio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Riggio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggio graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Riggio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Inc-Methodist Hospital Div
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riggio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Riggio practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Riggio practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.