A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rihn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rihn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rihn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rihn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rihn graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rihn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allan Rihn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Rihn practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rihn has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Rihn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Media Surgeons.