Dr Jeffrey Rihn MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2017
Great surgeon, very professional and highly gifted !!! Would highly recommend him. I am truly grateful for the care that he and his staff provided to me .

June 28th, 2017
Mario Maurizio Rating
Np more back pain. Recovery was flawless.

May 17th, 2017
10 weeks after anterior and posterior spinal surgery and I am back at work. First time in 15 years no pain
Dr. Rihn impressed me from our first meeting. Every appointment we went to they were ready for me before I got my form filled out.

May 10th, 2017
Dr. Rihn is the best. Thank God I wanted a 3rd opinion.I have referred several people to him. I guess that says it all.

March 2nd, 2017
Far Exceeding Expectations
After my initial consultation with Dr Rihn., there was no need to investigate other spinal surgical teams. My husband and I knew we had the very best! While approaching my surgery date, every experience with his team gave me more confidence. I was told they would take good care of me and they did every step of the way. What peace of mind! Dr Rihn' s attention to detail, his expertise as well as his approach to pre op, surgery itself, and post operative procedures reflect his perfectionism and plan for extremely high quality surgical care. Every employee in the office and hospital treated me with respect and gave me their thorough attention. During recovery at home, any questions were only a phone call away to recieve reassurance and encouragement . From start to finish my surgical experience far exceeded my expectations. We have and will continue to recommend Dr Rihn to others we know needing a talented, skilled, and brilliant spinal surgeon.

February 7th, 2017
I highly recommend Dr. Jeffrey Rihn and his team to anyone who is considering back surgery. Dr. Rihn performed successful L3/L4 spinal fusion on me and literally rolled years off my age by eliminating my back pain and restoring strength to my legs. Dr. Rihn and Colleen Thornton his nurse Practitioner answered my questions and concerns and provided outstanding care before and after my surgery. I consider myself very fortunate to have had thenm on my side.

January 24th, 2017
Words cannot discribe how please I am with Dr. Rihn and his staff. I have a new lease on having a normal life now. Priceless

November 19th, 2016
surgery done needlessld to correct his mistakes

August 22nd, 2016
Excellent sue

July 5th, 2016
C
He knows his field, but could be more personable. I wish staff were the only ones communicating with me.
Doctor's Response

Dear Patient, We would love the opportunity to speak with you further about your experience. If interested, please contact us directly at 267-339-3689. Sincerely, Rothman Institute

January 7th, 2016
Highly recommended for knowledge, directness, and compassion.
I spent months going to other Drs and trying therapy's that did not work. After becoming almost unable to walk at all at age 26 I was beyond frustrated and felt as if I was not getting any real answers. Dr Rihn was straightforward and answered all of my questions. I left my first appointment with a better understanding of my injury than I had ever had and a clear plan of action. I had never stayed in a hospital, let alone had surgery and not only Dr Rihn, but his whole staff, was caring, understanding, helpful and above all knowledgeable.

November 9th, 2015
Lumbar decompression, fusion S1 to L4 and cage
I had seen Dr. Rihn 4 years ago when surgery was recommended for me. He said I should wait and try alternate measures. For 4 years this worked. Then last summer I had to see him and he said it was time. My disc between 2 vertebra had actually disintegrated. I had the surgery at Jefferson Dr. Rihn made a new disc for me and straighten my spine. It was remarkable. I can now stand and walk without pain. He is a marvelous surgeon. Colleen Thornton his nurse practitioner is wonderful she listens and helps with problems.