Dr. Jeffrey Rind MD Patient Reviews

3.2

February 6th, 2015
Was a patient for about 7 years. He diagnosed me with Parkinson's at the SAME time a lumbar spinal proved I had advanced Lyme Disease. Been on all kinds of dangerous meds since to curb Parkinson symptons (cannot take meds for Lyme-I'm allergic) and this week saw a new neurologist saying I DON'T have Parkinson's. I went off all meds(13) 3 months ago and ALL Parkinson's symptons are GONE. Good thing I never took my life as a result of this diagnosis knowing and fearing the outcome.Check your meds, people. Neurological meds can give you Parkinsoniam symptons when you don't have the disease.

October 23rd, 2014
Dr. Rind takes time to listen. He is genuine about care of your health.

September 30th, 2014
I would never go here rind is a jerk
I've never had a dr scream at me phone the phone, accuse me of stuff that was false. I go to the office once a year and the last time I seen him was three years ago so he thinks he knows my issues. Only two people in that office I actually like are Laurie the nurse and Paul Barlow the rest suck. I wouldn't recommend this office to anyone

November 28th, 2012
Above average, kind, caring, spends as much time as needed with patient. Doesn't miss anything. He correctly diagnosed me after numerous other doctors said it was nothing. I've been a patient 15+ years.

March 29th, 2012
WARNING! Horrible Doctor.
I don't even know where to begin. He is slow to order tests, and had mistakingly ordered the wrong bloodwork for me which is a mistake I did not find out about for three months. Once said battery of tests was completed, he never gave me my results - I had to find out from another doctor of mine who commmunicated with him. He is slow to make appointments and is extremly aloof and flighty about his treatment of myself. He orders wrong tests and quite frankly, I do not think Dr. Rind knows what he is doing. I am a nurse, diagnosed with a rare form of MS, and so far has offered me no answers, other than a diagnosis, and the only treatment I have recieved (IV steriods) is one that I told him I wanted to be started on, to which he replied "Oh, yeah. That's a good idea.". This man should not be a doctor, much less a neurologist. I would not even trust him to treat a cold - even the nurses on his staff agree he is "flighty", as one said during the phone call in which I was told he never ordered the right bloodwork for me that I should have had done months ago. DO NOT BECOME A PATIENT OF DR. RIND!

August 24th, 2010
Dr. Rind was unprofessional and his knowledge seems to be outdated. He made a lot of generalizations and was not accurate in his diagnosis. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone. Now I know why it was so easy to get an appointment with this guy - because he's a lousy doctor.

March 23rd, 2009
most personable doctor I have ever seen
I have never had a doctor spend as much time and effort talking to me and explaining things for me as Dr Rind. Very refreshing and unexpected. He personally called me on the phone to follow up on a related issue to my appointment. I have never had a doctor call me personally before. All doctors should be as personable as Dr Rind. His reputation may be the reason it can be difficult to schedule an appointment with him. Highly recommended!