Dr. Jeffrey Ritter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 17 reviews

September 21st, 2016
Most unprofessional and rude staff I have ever experienced
My experience with Dr. Ritter at the Center for Arthritis and Rheumatic diseases was one of the absolute worst I have ever had. His receptionists and scheduling staff are extremely rude, mean, and unhelpful. I waited 2 and a half hours for my appointment time, and when Dr. Ritter walked in, there was no apology and he was rude as well. Did not allow me to ask questions and was patronizing. Avoid this place at all costs.

May 25th, 2016
He is not accepting new patience.

March 12th, 2016
one of South Florida's finest rheumatologists

December 22nd, 2015
Dr. Ritter is very attentive to his patients. He takes his time to explain your diagnosis and treatment. The office staff has always been kind and patient.

December 7th, 2015
An excellent Dr , bright and easy to communicate with ...suburb !

April 18th, 2015
Saved my life.

March 6th, 2015
Worst experience ever with the reception and scheduling staff. I've been a patient of world renowned rheumatologists and never have I had an experience as terrible as the one with Dr. Ritter's staff. Rude. Rude. Rude. Don't bother calling this office. The woman who makes appointments won't allow you to get a word in over her statements and basically told me without listening that I didn't have the proper insurance and I was wasting my time AND HERS and she hung up. Wow. I was given a positive review of the doctor but after that experience I will be sure to tell everyone what I think of the entire practice. Don't waste your time calling to make an appointment.

November 16th, 2014
Dr. Ritter is a very compassionate doctor. He is very kind and considerate. You can ask him any question you want and he answers every question with a smile. He makes you feel very special and gives you hope. Dr. Ritter is very knowledegable about his field of medicine. He never rushes you and spends time explaining your condition. Every doctor should have his bedside manner since he makes you feel good. I will recommend all my family and fiends to him.

March 29th, 2014
Front Desk Staff not very proffesional....
I have been very happy with Dr Ritter but I have not been lucky with the staff. The ones I have dealt with are common sense impaired and sarcastic. Do not seem to care that most patients are there because of pain. It has happened 3 times, I will not be returning to Dr Ritter because of his staff. What a shame

March 29th, 2014
Anne P
After waiting for 6 weeks for an appt. with Dr. Ritter, and waiting about 45 minutes in the waiting room. I was told that he would be seeing me, but an Assistant. I was in a lot of pain and needed a specialist to see me. I was very upsetting. Will NOT go back there again.

December 2nd, 2013
extremely grateful
through almost 30 years of severe rheumatoid arthritis and several rheumatologist, I had the pleasure of meeting Dr Ritter over a dozen years ago. that man can tell how I'm doing by just looking at me and my joints from a distance. I ordered you to please do not waste your time it's best to go to the best first, or even if you just need a second opinion. he is definitely the best I've ever met.

February 8th, 2012
Best Ever
i have been seeing Dr Ritter for many years now for lupus as well as a few other conditions. before he was my doctor i was sick all the time, i am now leading a normal life again. He is very knowledgeable, but more than that he is caring and treats your whole being. the staff is also great, when i walk in evrybody knows my name and takes a minute to say hello. they are always smiling and ready to make you feel welcome and at ease.i have been recommending Dr Ritter to many people and no one has ever been disappointed.