A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Roesch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Roesch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Roesch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Roesch graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Roesch has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Martin Roesch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Roesch practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Roesch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Roesch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Radiologists.