A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rogers, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey G Rogers FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rogers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Rogers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: American Fork, UT.
See Saint George Obstetricians & Gynecologists.