A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rohr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohr graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rohr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Rohr DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Rohr practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rohr has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Rohr practices Ophthalmology near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Ophthalmologists.