A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rohr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rohr
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rohr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohr graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Rohr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Rohr DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Rohr practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rohr has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Rohr practices Ophthalmology near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Ophthalmologists.