A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rohr is Excellent. Dr. Rohr has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohr graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rohr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mclaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rohr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Rohr practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Rohr practices Family Medicine and Ophthalmology near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Grand Blanc Family Physicians and Grand Blanc Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geoffrey Rohr