A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenblum
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenblum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenblum has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee Rosenblum MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Rosenblum practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblum has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblum practices Urology near Exton, PA.
See Exton Urologists.