A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laser Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenblum has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenblum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans