A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenblum has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee Rosenblum MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Rosenblum practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblum practices Urology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Exton Urologists.