Dr. Jeffrey Rosenblum MD Patient Reviews

2.9
  • 6 reviews

December 12th, 2016
very cold, uncaring and practically called me a liar about my symptoms and conditions. I think he may have had read some one else's file. I don't believe he even checked my urine sample! I have kidney stones, all the symptoms and imaging to prove it and he would not help me at all! Gave me some scripts for tests and an appointment 5 weeks later and would not prescribe anything at all to help with the pain. Horrible experience....stay away!

January 29th, 2016
Traveled over 30 miles to see this doc. Saw him in room for about 3 min. Waste of my $85 copay and time. Transferred all medical records from previous office diagnosing me with kidney stones and surgery. Brought two ultrasound CD's and could only play one. Said my pain is not from kidney stone. Wanted exact same tests redone. Would not prescribe any pain meds. Now I'm back at my previous office and called for a prescription for Perocet.

July 6th, 2015
NOT VERY INTEREST IN ME
I HAD BE TO HIM ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO . I CAN'T RATE HIM AS FAR AS HIS SKILLS ONLY BECAUSE I AM NOT A DOCTOR AND I DID NOT HAVE ANY BAD SIDE EFFECTS AFTER. WHAT I CAN SAY IS HE CAME ACROSS VERY COLD AND LEFT ME FEELING LIKE HE DID NOT HAVE TIME FOR ME.

September 25th, 2013
serious breach of ethics
I saw Dr Rosenblum for about 2 years trying to diagnose a problem of frequent urination (30 or more times a day). Many tests were run, several medications prescribed, lots money was paid and no results. No diagnosis. Another doctor pinpointed what I had as interstitial cystitis within a few months. I probably would have stuck with Dr Rosenblum longer but a serious breach of ethics forced me (thankfully) to look somewhere else. I won't go into details but he went behind my back to another one of my doctors with extremely personal non medically pertinent information. I had no legal recourse because at one point I signed the consent form authorizing them to communicate with my other medical providers to provide me better care. But he used that form as a complete betrayal. Honestly what he did should result in the loss of his medical license it was that bad. One thing I will say though is the ladies that worked his office (when I was a patient at least) were very kind and friendly. His staff deserves 3 or 4 stars. He shouldn't even get 1

October 27th, 2011
Excellent
I travel 60 miles to see this Dr., he is always a pleasure to deal with and takes excellent care of me

July 13th, 2010
HAd green light surgery, The Doctor took care of every detail, even had a nurse come to my home to make sure all was okay. the surgery went well and the desired results are already accomplished. I slept all night for the first time in Years. i recommend this Doctor to everyone.