3.0

NOT VERY INTEREST IN ME show details NOT VERY INTEREST IN ME
by JUDITH BARRETT on Jul 6th, 2015

I HAD BE TO HIM ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO . I CAN'T RATE HIM AS FAR AS HIS SKILLS ONLY BECAUSE I AM NOT A DOCTOR AND I DID NOT HAVE ANY BAD SIDE EFFECTS AFTER. WHAT I CAN SAY IS HE CAME ACROSS VERY COLD AND LEFT ME FEELING LIKE HE DID NOT HAVE TIME FOR ME.

serious breach of ethics show details serious breach of ethics
Sep 25th, 2013

I saw Dr Rosenblum for about 2 years trying to diagnose a problem of frequent urination (30 or more times a day). Many tests were run, several medications prescribed, lots money was paid and no results. No diagnosis. Another doctor pinpointed what I had as interstitial cystitis within a few months. I probably would have stuck with Dr Rosenblum longer but a serious breach of ethics forced me (thankfully) to look somewhere else. I won't go into details but he went behind my back to another one of my doctors with extremely personal non medically pertinent information. I had no legal recourse because at one point I signed the consent form authorizing them to communicate with my other medical providers to provide me better care. But he used that form as a complete betrayal. Honestly what he did should result in the loss of his medical license it was that bad. One thing I will say though is the ladies that worked his office (when I was a patient at least) were very kind and friendly. His staff deserves 3 or 4 stars. He shouldn't even get 1

Excellent show details Excellent
Oct 27th, 2011

I travel 60 miles to see this Dr., he is always a pleasure to deal with and takes excellent care of me

Jul 13th, 2010

HAd green light surgery, The Doctor took care of every detail, even had a nurse come to my home to make sure all was okay. the surgery went well and the desired results are already accomplished. I slept all night for the first time in Years. i recommend this Doctor to everyone.