Urologists
80 W Welsh Pool Rd
Ste 100
Exton, PA 19341
610-594-5444
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  serious breach of ethics  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2013

I saw Dr Rosenblum for about 2 years trying to diagnose a problem of frequent urination (30 or more times a day). Many tests were run, several medications prescribed, lots money was paid and no results. No diagnosis. Another doctor pinpointed what I had as interstitial cystitis within a few months. I probably would have stuck with Dr Rosenblum longer but a serious breach of ethics forced me (thankfully) to look somewhere else. I won't go into details but he went behind my back to another one of my doctors with extremely personal non medically pertinent information. I had no legal recourse because at one point I signed the consent form authorizing them to communicate with my other medical providers to provide me better care. But he used that form as a complete betrayal. Honestly what he did should result in the loss of his medical license it was that bad. One thing I will say though is the ladies that worked his office (when I was a patient at least) were very kind and friendly. His staff deserves 3 or 4 stars. He shouldn't even get 1

|  Excellent  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

I travel 60 miles to see this Dr., he is always a pleasure to deal with and takes excellent care of me

|  show details
Jul 13th, 2010

HAd green light surgery, The Doctor took care of every detail, even had a nurse come to my home to make sure all was okay. the surgery went well and the desired results are already accomplished. I slept all night for the first time in Years. i recommend this Doctor to everyone.