Dr. Jeffrey Rosenbluth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

February 13th, 2012
Extremely knowledgeable in SCI
I was a patient of Dr. Rosenbluth's back in 2000. He is extremely knowlegeable in all aspects of SCI. His advice in everything from bladder management to ortho to skin issues was great. In 2000 I had a hip fracture and was being seen by an orthopedic surgeon at a different hospital and had scheduled me for an artificial hip--which would have been a disaster in my case. At the last moment Dr. Rosenbluth sqeezed me into a busy schedule--the day before the surgery, and enabled me to see the top U.C. Davis surgeon who advised against the hip replacement and did a different type of surgery--which worked great, and proabably saved my leg! I highly recomend him!

October 1st, 2009
Difficult to communicate with; no empathy; egotistical. Definitely would not recommend him.

June 5th, 2008
Not Caring
This doctor (and I use the term lightly) is really just into himself. He does not care about his patients at all. My little brother had a spinal cord injury. He was in shock and Dr. Rosenbluth just ignored his shock and his suffering. He spent the whole time talking about himself.