Dr. Jeffrey Rosensweig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Rosensweig?

Posted on March 30th, 2015

I find it hard to believe he works with children. No bedside manner.

Excellent doctor

Posted on February 13th, 2014

Dr. Rosensweig has excellent bed side manners. I took my 16 yr old daughter to him and he made her feel very comfortable and was very detailed. Excellent with communication. I would highly recommend him! !

Mom of patient

Posted on April 25th, 2013

Dr. Rosensweig was great with my boys. He took my concerns seriously and spent a good amount of time with us in the office. They had acid reflux and gastritis and upper intestinal ulcers. Once we confirmed the issue, he looked for everything that could cause it and ran all kinds of test, all negative (and there was nothing I could tell that he left out). We tried 4 different antacids and nothing was working. I suggested that we might try to go gluten free. Unlike other Drs. that had blown me off because they came back negative for celiac, Dr. Rosensweig told me he thought it was worth a try, even with the negative results. Miraculously, all the dietary issues were gone within 2 weeks. Without his support in trying it, I'm not sure that I would have. I thank him for being so thorough so we could find the issue, even though it ultimately wasn't testable. He also called to follow up and see how the kids were doing, which I loved!

Major misdiagnosis, incompetent front desk staff

Posted on March 25th, 2013

Dr. Made a major misdiagnosis. DID NOT take parental concerns into consideration. Take your time and wait for an appt. at Children's Hospital at Anschutz in Aurora and avoid my pain at watching my child needlessly suffer.

Posted on April 27th, 2011

Having problems with his office staff. Will most likely not go back because of this. My overall rating is poor due to his office staff, especially his billing department

Posted on January 26th, 2016