A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rothschild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rothschild, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothschild graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Rothschild has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Rothschild MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Rothschild practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rothschild has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Rothschild practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Internists and Newton Lower Falls Critical Care Practitioners.