A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rottman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rottman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rottman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rottman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rottman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rottman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rottman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Rottman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Rottman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rottman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Rottman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.