A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rottman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rottman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rottman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rottman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rottman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Nashville Va Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rottman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey N. Rottman practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Rottman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Hematology & Oncology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists, Nashville Cardiologists, and Nashville Oncologists.