A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, Anesthesiologist, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Emory-Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey William Rubin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Woodstock, GA.
See Woodstock Anesthesiologists and Woodstock Pain Management Doctors.