Dr. Jeffrey Rubin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 3rd, 2014
Very satisfied with treatment results and follow-up visits. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rubin to friends.

November 3rd, 2013
# 1 Doctor, in my book, for pain management.
I've been seeing Dr. Rubin going on 5 yrs. now, and he has been the best doctor I've been to when it comes to my chronic pain. He is very compassionate and he will listen to you. Sometimes I may have to wait a little longer then usually if he has a procedure to do involving injections, but I can understand that. I don't understand the negative reviews because I haven't seen anything like what some of the other patients have said about him. All I know is that he is fantastic to me and I would recommend him to everyone I know that has problems with any kind of chronic or acute orthopedic type pain. All I can say is try him and if it doesn't work out then find another doctor.

October 14th, 2013
find someone else
I have been treating with Dr Rubin for 4 and a half years. Each month that I go there is new staff. He is very forgetful or something because iafter seeing him for 4 and a half years he acts like he has never examined me before. Each time I go there they make ne take a drug urine test. they tell me that there is not my prescription levels in my sample??? they send it out for lab testing and it comes back with the proper levels but it costs me extra money. I have to go there once a month instead of three months like my old Dr in Florida. Co pays are eating me alive. He always wants to try some new drug or stick needles in me but I do not want that. I do not want some new anti depressants or injections cause I have tried that in the past and do not want to try it again. The reason I would not recommend him is his bedside manner is terrible, his staff is a mess and he acts like he has never met you before when he has seen you every month for the last 4 and a half years. .

August 17th, 2011
Excellent Pain Management Doctor!!!
I have been Dr. Rubin's patient for the past 9 years and I wouldn't consider seeing another Pain Management doctor. Dr. Rubin is the best! I had spinals done by 3 different docs before I found Dr. Rubin and none of them were as gentle or as accurate as Dr. Rubin. (The nurses I had at Kennestone used to say that Dr. Rubin was the best at proceedures, too.) Dr. Rubin is intelligent and compassionate and has always been willing to listen and take me seriously. He has never made me feel like he didn't believe me like so many other doctors have. He is the only doctor I know who puts his cell phone number on his answering machine when he is out of the office so his patients can always reach him if they need him. He has kept me comfortable enough to continue working and taking care of my family. Because of him, I have a reasonably normal life that would be impossible if my pain were left untreated. He is a top notch human being as well as an excellent physician and I would recommend him to anyone who needs a really good pain doctor.

November 24th, 2010
1st visit was good and looked promising to get some much needed help. 2nd visit was a disaster. Insurance glitch provoked a "If we don't get the proper paperwork by the end of your visit, you will have to pay the entire amount immediately". There was NO concern for the patient and her needs nor any suggestions for an alternative solution. NO concern about running out of Rx. It was obvious PAYMENT more important than PATIENT! We left without seeing the Dr. and have scheduled with a new Dr.

December 11th, 2008
I have been Dr. Rubin's patient for 6 years and I would recommend him to anyone who needs help managing chronic pain. Dr. Rubin has always treated me with respect and compassion. Dr. Rubin has never accused me of "drug seeking" or of being an "addict" and has always believed me when I told him how I was feeling. So many doctors treat chronic pain patients as if they were liars and junkies. I thank God for Dr. Rubin! He has been willing to give me effective pain relief and has made it possible for me to function and to actually have a life. I would be bedridden if it were not for him!