Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rumbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rumbaugh, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Paralysis
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Transverse Myelitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumbaugh graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Rumbaugh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Rumbaugh MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Rumbaugh practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rumbaugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Rumbaugh practices Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Atlanta Neurologists.