A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rumbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rumbaugh, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bell's Palsy
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Paralysis
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Transverse Myelitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumbaugh graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Rumbaugh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rumbaugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Rumbaugh practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Rumbaugh practices Neurology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Neurologists.