A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Abrams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrams
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Abrams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Abrams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Abrams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Abrams has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Abrams practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.