A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Abrams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Abrams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abrams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Abrams practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Abrams practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ.
See Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons.