A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Berger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Berger, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Berger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Berger MD and MS is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Berger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Berger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.