A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Berger, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Berger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Berger MD and MS is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Berger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Berger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.