A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Berman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Berman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Berman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Berman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Berman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Berman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Norwalk, CT.
See Trumbull Internists, Trumbull Pulmonologists, and Trumbull Critical Care Practitioners.