A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Berman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Berman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Berman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Berman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Berman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Berman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Norwalk, CT.
See Trumbull Internists, Trumbull Pulmonologists, and Trumbull Critical Care Practitioners.