A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Brooks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center Mdltwn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brooks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 45 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Brooks practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Brooks practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood Lake, NY and Goshen, NY.
See Fargo Internists and Fargo Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geoffrey Brooks