Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Brooks is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Brooks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Brooks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Saul Brooks MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Brooks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Brooks practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY.
See Fargo Internists and Fargo Gastroenterologists.