A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Brooks is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Brooks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Brooks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Saul Brooks MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Brooks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Brooks practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY.
See Fargo Internists and Fargo Gastroenterologists.