A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Brooks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Brooks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center-Arden Hill Campus
- Sanford Medical Center Fargo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brooks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 45 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans