A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bush, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bush graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Bush has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Charleston Memorial Hospital
- Musc Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bush accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Bush practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Bush practices Emergency Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Emergency Physicians.