A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bush is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bush, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bush graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Bush has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Charleston Memorial Hospital
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Sullivan Bush MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Bush practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bush has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Bush practices Emergency Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Emergency Physicians.