Dr. Jeffrey Cohen MD Patient Reviews

• Colon and Rectal Surgery Atlanta, GA

• Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2017
Do not use this doctor if you value your life. I was in emory hospital for over 1 year and had to under go 6 major surgeries to repair the damage this man did to me. I acquired three life threatening infections from his poor surgical techniques. My family was called in three different tmes because the doctors and nurses did not think I would live through the night. My suffering was so severe they tried to place me in a long term care facility to die. Thank god my wife would not agree to this. To every ones surprise I lived. However I still have many problems. Do not let this doctors friendly personality fool you. He is dangerous.

December 3rd, 2016
Dr. Cohen is an outstanding man. He takes time, explains what will take place, answers questions and puts me at ease. I've seen him several times over the years and highly recommend him to everyone.

June 30th, 2016
Awesome Dr and very good staff. Very attentive. Prompt on returning calls. Courteous and polite.

April 15th, 2016
Sweet and compassionate
Jeffrey Cohen is the sweetest and most compassionate person!!! He saved my life in 2012. I'm so thankful to be a survivor. He's given me many more wonderful memories with my family. I'm blessed to have such a wonderful Doctor!!!

February 22nd, 2016
Doctor Jeffrey Choen save my life he knows what he is doing.He is the most kind caring doctor I have ever gone to and I have gone to a lot over the year's.If you are looking for a colon are rectal doctor who well do everything he can for you this is the doctor to call.

October 19th, 2015
The Perfect Surgeon for Me
Dr. Cohen is not only a highly skilled and gifted surgeon, but also he simply radiates positive energy. He has the unique ability to instill his optimism and confidence in a patient so that she leaves his office assured she will be in the best of hands when she sees him again in the hospital. Indeed, I attribute my successful surgery and speedy recovery to both his talents equally. And he really does give patients his cell phone number and answer their calls--a measure of how much he cares about his patients and wants the best for them.

July 17th, 2015
Was referred to Dr Cohen from my family doctor for an extreme case of diverticulitis that required surgery. Dr. Cohen was fantasic answering all of my questions and concerns prior to the surgery. More importantly, he was available post surgery for any concerns I had. Great bedside manner....if you need this type of Doctor, feel you are with one of the best with Dr. Cohen.

April 23rd, 2015
Dr. Cohen gave me his cell number in case I had questions b4 surgery.

April 16th, 2015
Stay away
Choose another group other than Atlanta Colon & Rectal Sugery. You will thank me later.

April 6th, 2015
Excellent doctor!

March 23rd, 2015
Excellent Surgeon. I personally think he was very instrumental in saving my life. I have the highest regards for Dr Cohen and recommend him highly to my friends

January 11th, 2015
For routine colonoscopy... doctor's technique was like a bull in china shop. Felt more like a jack-hammer was used. I bled during the procedure and 7-10 days afterwards. Sore, painful rectum with no control of bowels.