A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Davis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Davis MD is a male Urologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Davis practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Davis practices Urology near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Liberal, KS.
See Wichita Urologists.