Overall Review

January 17th, 2014
Dr. Feldman was the on call doctor during a time when my daughter was very sick. It was early on a Monday morning and my on pediatrician had not been able to make it in yet due to extreme weather. Instead of being helpful, he let me know how bothered he was that I contacted him because my doctor was not in yet. VERY rude and did not offer any medical advice. Turned out my daughter had pneumonia. I will not associate with him again in any way.

March 22nd, 2012
not rude but honest
I think Dr Feldman does not sugar coat things he says it the way it is. I find he is a knowlegable Dr and knows what he is doing. The mothers who felt he was rude probably rather have a more compasionate Dr even if he/she may not be as knowlegable

February 28th, 2011
Arrogant & Rude
Dr. Feldman is not our PCP, but was the covering physician for my son's paractice. He was extremely rude and talked to me like I was an idiot. I wanted to call him directly and let him know what I thought of his ignorant,arrogant attitude, but decided it wasn't worth it. I have never had an experience like this before and would NEVER go to this Dr. again. Instead, I would opt for the E.R. and pay the high copay if my son's doctor was unavailable. On a positive note, there was a student training with him who was wonderful. I think Dr. Feldman should get some training from this compassionate student!