A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Freeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Freeman DO is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Freeman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Freeman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.