A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Freeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Freeman DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Freeman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Freeman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.