A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gerdes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gerdes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gerdes, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerdes graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerdes has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Gerdes MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Gerdes practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gerdes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gerdes practices Neurological Surgery near Sartell, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Sartell Neurological Surgeons.