A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Glenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis D
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Glenn graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Glenn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Glenn MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Glenn practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Glenn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Glenn practices Gastroenterology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Gastroenterologists.