Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Goodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Goodman, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Palmdale Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Goodman FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Goodman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Goodman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.