A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Goodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Goodman, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Palmdale Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Goodman FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Goodman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Goodman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.