A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Herman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cleft Palate
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Stuart Herman DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Herman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Herman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Herman practices Internal Medicine near Milford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Milford Internists.