A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hunter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunter
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hunter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hunter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hunter has 22 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scot Hunter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Hunter practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hunter has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Hunter practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.