A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hunter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hunter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hunter has 21 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Hunter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Hunter practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hunter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hunter practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.