A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Jacobs, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Jacobs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Jacobs MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Jacobs has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jeffrey Jacobs practices Anesthesiology near Weston, FL.