Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kaplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Steven Kaplan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kaplan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Great Neck Orthopedic Surgeons.