A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Katz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Katz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Katz practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Katz practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.