A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Katz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Katz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Katz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Stuart Katz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Katz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Katz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Katz practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.