A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Katz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Katz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Katz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Stuart Katz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Katz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Katz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Katz practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.