Dr. Jeffrey Levine MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 30th, 2015
Great Dr.
Although I've never been a patient of Dr. Levine, my Mother has talked about him often. I kinda feel like I know him. My Mother is very old so I'm writing the review for her. I know she's been a patient of Levine for many years. My Mother has nothing bad to say about the doctor. She always thought it was a pleasure to have visited his office and it seemed like it was the highlight of her day. Recently it seems as though the doctor has closed his office permanently. Which is a shame only because I believe my Mother would have liked to have said good bye. However people have their reasons for doing things and are entitled to privacy. Life is too short to complain about someone's office staff or some other mediocre thing. I hope he's not leaving because Arizona drove him away. Either way Dr. Levine if your reading this, my Mother Carolyn would like to say good bye and wishes you well.

November 14th, 2015
I have several orthopedic problems that need to be dealt with. I brought with me xrays and radiology reports, hoping that he would be able to repair at least one of the problems. After looking at all the xrays and associated paperwork, he started to leave the examining room....I asked what he could do for me. He stood in the doorway and exclaimed "It's all shot!" To his credit, however, he did refer me to another orthopedic surgeon who does joint replacements. I am not wanting to get a total shoulder replacement, which the new doctor wants to do, if my pain and frozen shoulder could be dealt with by arthroscopic surgery for torn rotator cuff. I am very discouraged at this point, and wish I could find a doctor that cared enough to figure out what is the best plan for putting me back into running order.

October 20th, 2015
Dr Levine is a good doctor. His office staff plain and simply SUCKS.

October 15th, 2015
dysfunctional office
Bizarre experience. such dysfunction in staff. Rudeness of staff that's if you can reach anyone to communicate concerns. I have never experienced this before. The Doctor has no concern with hippa policy. It is a disgrace. He communicates while he is walking out of the room. As of now he has a sign on his office stating he is closed permanently . He has no dedication to his patients what so ever. There is no loss for his practice being closed.

October 5th, 2015
Upset
I had shoulder surgery, first visit to find out about surgery was strange, when they put you in the room door was open at all time's. So everyone could hear your business!! As well... So hard to get them to answer their phone's for an appointment. So finley had surgery scheduled; went to his office for pre-op, then the doctor said can we make it for the following week: I am going out of town!! So surgery was scheduled for the following week... I called the office to find out where to go because he was working out of a Hospital I was not familiar with; answer from the receptionist? Her answer (go to the entrance) duh!!! I was kept in over night in which they denied me pain relief; pain was horrible!!!! Got home the following day, started to get sick.... Went to my regular hospital (Banner) because I took a fall, as well as finding out I had phemonia, was in the hospital for three day's. Got home tried calling Dr.Lavine's office; could not believe they answered. I told them I had been in the hospital can I make an appointment to have my stitches out? They told me to come in the next day... I asked what time? They said early and hung up on me! Next day I ended up back in the hospital with pneumonia again. Now that I am home....I have been trying to reach Dr. Lavine's office for five day's No answer! As well the do not have a message machine to leave a messag!! Urr so frustrated... Will not go back ever!!!!!!

June 6th, 2015
great first appointment
Had my first appointment today but I have been in constant pain for 8 months and my primary care doctor never referred me to a specialist or to even have tests done. He knew exactly what was wrong with me and was explaining all my symptoms before I could tell him. I have also always grown up with jokes and laughter. This man was hysterical. Had my 2 children with me and he even spent time and just talked and joked with him. Crossing my fingers he will help me but by first impressions go. I was extremely impressed.

February 27th, 2015
Usually a 3 hour wait, his staff doesn't call back about scheduling procedures.

May 4th, 2013
LOVE THIS DOCTOR!
I came to Dr. Levine's office about 4 years ago with a torn rotator cuff and was in a lot of pain. He worked his magic, knew exactly where to insert the needle, and 5 minutes and one cortisone shot later I was happily on my way to getting my life back. Since then, I have been bringing my Mom to him with assorted arthritis, shoulder and knee problems. Her problems are complex, but he has been wonderful at diagnosing and treating her many issues. No extra charge for his great sense of humor and enjoyable banter! Mom and I think the world of Dr. Levine, both as an extremely capable physician/surgeon, and as an exceptionally decent and nice human being. Once there, it takes a while to be seen, but his always full waiting room speaks to the fact that he is indeed worth the wait.

April 14th, 2013
Not such a great doctor!
This doctor is not very good. He leaves patients waiting for 2+ hours to be seen. His cell phone is more important to him than his patients. His cell phone rings constantly and it is always his girlfriend. He leaves you in the exam room to go talk to this girlfriend!! His staff is not that nice either maybe because there is so few of them. He has let go of some of his staff which there weren't very many staff to begin with and now even fewer!! Not a very good doctor or business. They don't even have an office manager anymore. Very poorly run office! He leaves the door open to the exam room and everybody in the office can hear what he is saying to you. No privacy whatsoever. Looking for another doctor.

May 25th, 2012
AWESOME DOC
I have been a patient of Dr Levine's for 5 years, and have recommended him to many friends with knee, shoulder, etc problems. He is extremely well educated, will talk to me about options, and if he himself can't fix the problem, he has always been quick to refer me to someone who can.This included getting me into Barrows for a spinal surgery and helping me deal with an out of network authorization since they didn't take my insurance.I don't mind the occasional wait to see him. The staff are all friendly, competent and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a GOOD doctor!

May 14th, 2011
Bottom Line - One of the best

February 2nd, 2011
Doctor is too busy
I went to the doctor's office was cool down to earth guy. I got mri xrays couple weeks later now its going on month. I needed more prescriptions refills called office all they said it was on his desk 2weeks. I dont understand these people there OPEN 9-3pm and still cant get stuff done.