A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Loeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Loeb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loeb
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loeb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Loeb, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Loeb graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Loeb has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Loeb MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Loeb practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Loeb has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Loeb practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Pediatricians and Durham Pediatric Specialists.