A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Magee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magee
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Magee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Magee, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Magee graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Magee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Magee MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Magee practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Magee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Magee practices Psychiatry near Soldotna, AK.
See Soldotna Psychiatrists.