A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Magee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Magee, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Magee graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Magee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Magee MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Magee practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Magee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Magee practices Psychiatry near Soldotna, AK.
See Soldotna Psychiatrists.