A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Mandel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mandel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Mandel, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Mandel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Samuel Mandel FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Mandel practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Mandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Mandel practices Surgery near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Surgeons.