A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Meyers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Meyers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Meyers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Meyers MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Meyers practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Meyers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Meyers practices Internal Medicine near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.