A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Miller is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Miller has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Miller MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Miller practices Urology near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockdale, TX and Georgetown, TX.
See Round Rock Urologists.