Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Excellent surgeon - worth the wait show details Excellent surgeon - worth the wait
Jun 7th, 2011

Although I was often frustrated by the wait time to see this doctor, I would use him again if necessary. I found him to be very competent, willing to exhaust all conservative treatments before recommending surgery, and overall excellent as a surgeon. My husband had a surgical procedure with this doctor as well. Both of us had outcomes that were even better than expected. I have no hesitation to recommend this doctor, but I would have to warn that regardless of your appointment time, you would have to be prepared to wait.

Incompetant Eagle River Staff show details Incompetant Eagle River Staff
Jun 2nd, 2011

After an initial visit with an inconclusive X-ray, an MRI order was written up wrong, corrected by patient's father after consulting MRI tech. Upon scheduling an appt. for MRI evaluation and consultation we waited 2.5 hours without ever seeing the Dr. Upon questioning the office staff when we would be seen we were ushered into an exam room for an additional 30 minutes. When questioned again, we requested our CD of the MRI back after being told they were having trouble opening it. We went home and opened both CDs in under 5 minutes. Poor practice, who could have checked the CD, asked us about a reschedule or requested additional copies we had with us. If you can't open a CD, you won't be opening my son's shoulder.

patient show details patient
by recent surgery patient on Oct 17th, 2009

Although the wait time is long, you can be sure that Dr. Moore will give you his undivided attention. He runs late because he cares and doesn't let a clock drive his interaction with his patients.