Dr. Jeffrey Moore MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Anchorage, AK

• Good
  • Bad

November 26th, 2016
My experience with Dr Moore and his staff was great, they spent time listening to make sure the repair to my shoulder made sense for my life style and activity level. It's has been nine months and I couldn't be happier with the results, they gave me my should and my life back. I'm now having hip problems and didn't hesitate to go back to Dr Moore and his PA Jared, both great doctor's in there field.

August 6th, 2015
shoulder
Jarred is Dr. Moore's P.A. and is wonderful. I actually saw Dr. Moore for a total of 10 minutes this includes before and after surgery. Dr. Moore does not have a bedside manner but Jarred is wonderful. The staff to me seemed kind of snobby and not willing to go the extra mile. The billing department will not give you an itemized statement showing all payments. You only get a notice on what the insurance has paid. They charge way above usual and customary charges...so be prepared for a large bill even after writing off a portion.

June 7th, 2011
Excellent surgeon - worth the wait
Although I was often frustrated by the wait time to see this doctor, I would use him again if necessary. I found him to be very competent, willing to exhaust all conservative treatments before recommending surgery, and overall excellent as a surgeon. My husband had a surgical procedure with this doctor as well. Both of us had outcomes that were even better than expected. I have no hesitation to recommend this doctor, but I would have to warn that regardless of your appointment time, you would have to be prepared to wait.

June 3rd, 2011
Incompetant Eagle River Staff
After an initial visit with an inconclusive X-ray, an MRI order was written up wrong, corrected by patient's father after consulting MRI tech. Upon scheduling an appt. for MRI evaluation and consultation we waited 2.5 hours without ever seeing the Dr. Upon questioning the office staff when we would be seen we were ushered into an exam room for an additional 30 minutes. When questioned again, we requested our CD of the MRI back after being told they were having trouble opening it. We went home and opened both CDs in under 5 minutes. Poor practice, who could have checked the CD, asked us about a reschedule or requested additional copies we had with us. If you can't open a CD, you won't be opening my son's shoulder.

October 17th, 2009
patient
Although the wait time is long, you can be sure that Dr. Moore will give you his undivided attention. He runs late because he cares and doesn't let a clock drive his interaction with his patients.

July 17th, 2008