A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Stewart Rubin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.