A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Stewart Rubin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.