A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Schultz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Schultz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Schultz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Schultz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Schultz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Schultz practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.