A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Schultz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Schultz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Schultz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Schultz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Schultz has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Schultz practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Scarsdale, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.