A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Silber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Silber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Silber, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization UFE
Education & Awards
Dr. Silber graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Silber has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Silber MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Silber practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Silber has 23 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Silber practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Delaware, OH and Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Radiologists.