Dr. Jeffrey Smith MD Patient Reviews

3.2

December 10th, 2016
Great doctor
After two bad surgeries elsewhere , Dr Smith fixed me when everyone else said no . I can't say how appreciative I am . If you need help and can't find any Dr Smith is the doctor you should call

August 18th, 2016
Dr. Smith performed my second needed disc replacement and he is extremely good. Excellent surgeon and great follow up.

August 7th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr Smith was great with my back surgery and giving an second on a knee issue. Very polite and his nurse is very sweet

March 6th, 2016
Dr. Smith did surgery on my back in 2003. I live on pain pills thanks to his incompetence. I got staph and now I have osteomylites of the spine. My doctors tell me there is loose hardware as well as a poorly placed screw. I had a pretty good life before he "fixed".me. BEWARE! I don't know how the Medical Board allows him to continue to "practice " medicine.

May 11th, 2015
If it werent for him I couldnt walk

April 13th, 2015
Dr Smith is sorry excuse for a dr, just ask the California medical board who took his license & Texas has fined him numerous times

March 22nd, 2015
I would NEVER, NEVER, NEVER go to this doctor.mImkniw for a fact, and first hand, he has ruined MANY lives!!!!!!!!

June 7th, 2013
AWESOME DOCTOR AND A GENTLEMAN
I want to tell you people something about Dr.Smith that most people ,especially the ones on here who have disrespected this man don't know, Dr.Smith is one of the most caring and genorous men i think i've ever had the privilige to meet. He performed a Discectomy on my L3-L4 due to an on the job injury. Dr.Smith was well aware that he was not an in network doctor with my Workers Comp injury, but he did the surgery anyway. He did an awesome job on me and the after care was absolutely wonderful.He even gave me his cell number in case i needed anything.I've had multiple back surgeries in my 46 years of existence but never once have i had a more compassionate doctor than Dr.Smith.Dr. Smith your the best and i thank you for everything that you have done for me, you are a wonderful man!!

May 27th, 2013
Great Doctor! Very detailed and congenial. Nice staff and follow up.

August 26th, 2012
Butcher
really a bad bad person and dr. ruined my back and my left leg, just found out 2 days ago that dr smith put a screw thru my iliac vein. this is very dangerous and i could die when they take it out and put the new screw in the proper place. I had two surg by this butcher. and I am in so much pain I can barely function. plzzz don't let him touch you.... he is a dangerous man and has had his license revoked in califor

February 6th, 2012
very good spinal surgeon
Dr. Smith performed a disc de-compression surgery on me due to disc degeneration disease (female age 50) about 7 years ago which resulted in my being nearly pain free and I would not hesitate to have Dr. Smith be my spinal surgeon again if ever needed.

January 25th, 2011
Great Doctor.
Dr. Smith was great. He takes all the timr you need and then some. He explained all about the procedure more than once. Having your back operated on is scarry, or it was to me. Came through fine with only 24 hrs. in the hospital. I was back to work in 2 weeks.