Dr. Jeffrey Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Smith?

August 10th, 2017

stroke

do not use this doctor , i went in for a simple acdf neck surgery for pinched nerve in my neck. he clipped an artery in my brain and caused two blood clots in my brain which resulted in a stroke. im now disabled for life......he has taken everything that was precious to me and ruined my life...

June 17th, 2017

neck pain

Avoid this surgeon at all costs he did surgery on my neck and now i cant even move my head without severe pain, the pain i was haveing before surgery was very mild compared to the pain i deal with 24/7 now. BEWARE

May 9th, 2017

Check medical board before seeing him.

Also ask local medical people about him before seeing him. Question his skills.

January 27th, 2017

Dr. Smith is awesome

Several years ago Dr. Smith did 2 back surgeries on me. He is the ONLY doctor that has ever asked me if he could pray. I cannot tell you what that meant to me and I ner forgot it. He did an out at an ding job on my back. My husband had surgery last week and his recovery has been amazing. Thank you Dr. Smith for taken such good care of us.

December 10th, 2016

Great doctor

After two bad surgeries elsewhere , Dr Smith fixed me when everyone else said no . I can't say how appreciative I am . If you need help and can't find any Dr Smith is the doctor you should call

August 18th, 2016

Dr. Smith performed my second needed disc replacement and he is extremely good. Excellent surgeon and great follow up.

August 7th, 2016

Great Doctor

Dr Smith was great with my back surgery and giving an second on a knee issue. Very polite and his nurse is very sweet

March 6th, 2016

Dr. Smith did surgery on my back in 2003. I live on pain pills thanks to his incompetence. I got staph and now I have osteomylites of the spine. My doctors tell me there is loose hardware as well as a poorly placed screw. I had a pretty good life before he "fixed".me. BEWARE! I don't know how the Medical Board allows him to continue to "practice " medicine.

May 11th, 2015

If it werent for him I couldnt walk

April 14th, 2015

Dr Smith is sorry excuse for a dr, just ask the California medical board who took his license & Texas has fined him numerous times

March 22nd, 2015

I would NEVER, NEVER, NEVER go to this doctor.mImkniw for a fact, and first hand, he has ruined MANY lives!!!!!!!!

June 7th, 2013

AWESOME DOCTOR AND A GENTLEMAN

I want to tell you people something about Dr.Smith that most people ,especially the ones on here who have disrespected this man don't know, Dr.Smith is one of the most caring and genorous men i think i've ever had the privilige to meet. He performed a Discectomy on my L3-L4 due to an on the job injury. Dr.Smith was well aware that he was not an in network doctor with my Workers Comp injury, but he did the surgery anyway. He did an awesome job on me and the after care was absolutely wonderful.He even gave me his cell number in case i needed anything.I've had multiple back surgeries in my 46 years of existence but never once have i had a more compassionate doctor than Dr.Smith.Dr. Smith your the best and i thank you for everything that you have done for me, you are a wonderful man!!