A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Smith is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Smith DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Smith practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Smith practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Waynesburg, PA.
See Waynesburg Primary Care Doctors and Waynesburg General Practitioners.